Founded in 1982, South Africa’s Analytical Reporter has grown into the premier laboratory equipment journal and is recognised internationally. In addition to keeping its readers informed with up-to-date news and events within the analytical research industry, Analytical Reporter is the ideal vehicle for laboratory equipment suppliers to showcase their merchandise, with its regular coverage of the latest product information. One of the best-known features of this alternate monthly publication is its suppliers’ directory – a comprehensive and regularly updated list of suppliers’ names and contact details listed alphabetically according to product, which has proven itself to be the perfect tool for laboratories planning to buy or upgrade.
• Current, relevant news section
• Suppliers Directory – the comprehensive ‘yellow pages’ of the lab industry
• Free editorials with your advert
• Analytical and industrial laboratories
• Pathologists (government and private)
• Universities and technikons
• Research institutes
• Technologists (medical, food and beverage)
Talks to: Key decision makers who purchase or upgrade laboratory equipment.
Profile: Features the latest news, events and products in the analytical research industry, making it the perfect vehicle for laboratory equipment suppliers to showcase their merchandise.
Ideal for: Materials analysis, food & beverage, test & measurement, water analysis, mining and life sciences laboratories.