Arabian Watches & Jewellery Magazine (AWJ) is the region’s leading Arabic publication.
Launched over 10 years ago, its the leading jewellery and luxury watch magazine in the Middle East, offering its readers and consumers in the Middle East with timely, topical, up-to-date, valuable and editorially outstanding features and special reports. From TAG Heuer and Rolex to Omega and Luis Vuitton.
Guaranteed Circulation: 65,000 copies per issue
* Additional circulation association with newspapers:
- Al Rai Newspaper – Kuwait: 5,000 copies.
- Al Sharq Newspaper – Qatar: 1,500 copies.
- Tawseel Distribution and Logistics – UAE: 5,000 copies.
- Al Ayam Newspaper – Bahrain: 1,000 copies.