This platform educates end-users about existing technologies, and connects them with the most suitable service providers for each unique application. Through this database, end-users can view the full corporate profile of any system integrator giant, which demonstrates their unique automation capabilities and information management.
Control Engineering and Plant Engineering are global brands with a combined reach into Asia, Europe, and North America. Across all regions, these brands average over 1.37 million touch points per month with print publications, websites, e-newsletters, webcasts, and more.
Engineers trust these brands for valuable insights that can be applied directly on the job. They also rely on Control Engineering and Plant Engineering when seeking advice from outside services to achieve greater manufacturing results.
Why engineers come to the database
- Control Engineering and Plant Engineering subscribers seek service providers with the best
- System integrators post their credentials on the database to meet the demand.
Control Engineering & Plant Engineering’s role with the GSID
- Engineers visit Control Engineering and Plant Engineering to learn best practices for their job(s)
- Seeking products that might help current or future manufacturing operations
- Gather the latest industrial automation and manufacturing news
- Obtain reports on the latest technologies and solutions.
Purpose of Global System Integrator Database
- Information for end-user engineers
- Platform designed to locate engineering services
- Present unique engineering capabilities of each system integrator company
- Utilize content to educate end-users of the most suitable system integrator partners.
Control Engineering and Plant Engineering are the only brands with an online database AND print publication for the benefit of both end-users and system integrators. The annual Global System Integrator Report mails every December to the full circulation of Control Engineering and Plant Engineering.
That’s 146,000 qualified engineering subscribers reading page after page about the professional expertise that SIs provide.
The newest version of the online database is even easier to use. More search results can now be seen on the screen; relevancy score indicates how closely an integrator’s qualifications match a user’s search criteria; users can now preview the most pertinent data of an SI before clicking to view the full corporate profile; a feature allows an end-user to request a quote for a project directly from the database site; the most relevant data about an integrator’s engineering services appear on one page on their corporate profile – other details are organized by tabs.