Since 2001, Industrial Automation Asia Magazine (IAA) has been reporting on the dramatic growth of the industrial automation sector.
Backed by a dedicated team of experienced professionals, IAA is committed to providing quality content for its readership of 37,000 registered professionals per issue, for both print and online.
With 8 issues a year, IAA represents a unique opportunity for organisations to tap into the Asian market.
Top level management and purchasers count amongst the key decision makers who read IAA for the latest market trends and technological advancements.
As regional development continues apace, mobility and the use of digital technologies have been increasing.
IAA is aware of this trend and continues to innovate to stay at the leading edge of regional publishing. The website and digital platforms continue to gain viewership and mainstream acceptance in the region.
Industrial Automation Asia Magazine reaches out to the following industries:
- Automated Assembly, Packaging, Instrumentation, Process & Control Systems Manufacturing, Machine vision
- Computer Electronics, Control Engineering & Manufacturing Asia
- Chemical, Marine Offshore, Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Energy Management
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech Engineering & Manufacturing
- Water/Wastewater Management, Treatment & Recycling
- Automotive, Aerospace Parts & Equipment Manufacturing
- System Design Programming, Building & Construction
- Pulp, Paper, Rubber & Plastic Manufacturing
- Trade Associations, Agents & Distributors, Representatives & Government Agencies
- Executive Management
- Process Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Research & Development
- Test & Inspection/QC
- Packaging Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering
- System Support Engineering