Inżynieria & Utrzymanie Ruchu Zakładów Przemysłowych has been an industry magazine for manufacturing professionals in Poland since 2004. It’s the go-to source of information for both manufacturing leaders and technical professionals. Providing descriptions of products offered by domestic and foreign industrial suppliers (not only equipment, but also services). Moreover, its articles, prepared by experienced engineering from around the world, are very popular.
Its target groups are professionals responsible for maintenance and service of a production line in
industrial plants, engineers, maintenance and technical managers who recommend, purchase and
specify products for their departments.
• Supervisors, engineers and technicians in the departments of maintenance, production, and
• Plant managers responsible for purchasing equipment and supplies necessary in maintenance
• Technical directors and technical managers
• Service engineers, process engineers
• Industrial plant owners
Subscribers by industry:
• Chemicals and plastics
• Electrical engineering and electronics
• Fuel and energy
• Light industry
• Construction and engineering
The monthly newsletters have an average 10% open rate.