The construction HQ website and magazine (previously known as Arab Construction World (ACW) magazine) is a B2B publication serving the Building, Machinery, Road & Power Generation sectors in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa) & beyond.
Since 1983, construction HQ has provided news, analysis, concepts and trends, product reviews & interviews with leading players in the construction industry bringing its readers in-depth insights and information.
The construction HQ website , editors & researchers conduct product reviews & comparisons, in depth articles related to latest projects & technologies and interviews with leading players in the construction industry bringing readers invaluable in-depth insights and information.
construction HQ is much more than a construction industry B2B publication, it aims for to become part of an industry platform composed of a monthly magazine, along with a full-fledged construction industry portal brimming with useful content & services and a dedicated mobile app.
- Web Banners: For ultimate exposure, place your hyperlinked web banner to your company’s website, landing page or e-mail address on construction HQ’s website via a Leaderboard Banner, MPU Banner, Half Page Banner, and/or a Billboard Banner.
- Newsletters: The monthly Newsletter contains several dedicated advertising spots, providing commercial partners with a cost effective and highly credible route into the inbox of construction professionals globally.
- Email Shots: We know how important it is that your email looks and reads right before you send it out to your existing and potential industry professionals. That’s why our direct e-mail shots offer this opportunity using a vast user database.
- Coming Events: The Coming Events service offers a comprehensive listing of construction events, conferences seminars, and workshops.
- Buyers’ Guide: It is a service that offers high exposure at a nominal cost. The classified ad is 360 x 300 px , including company logo, product photo, and a brief message with contact details.
- Business Directories: The Business Directories service puts you in contact with construction-related suppliers, manufacturers, purchasers, sellers, re-sellers and high level professional employees who visit our website regularly.