The Olive Press responds to the need for a proper hard-hitting medium to represent and serve the huge expatriate community in Mallorca.
The Olive Press supplies the latest news, as well as cultural matters and artistic events.
Launched in April 2017, it is Mallorca’s only newspaper written by real investigative journalists, professional food, travel and art writers and with contributions from many of Spain’s top foreign writers.
Growing from strength to strength, the fortnightly paper’s distribution will be 10,000 with thousands more reading it online through its website www.theolivepress.es.
Content that goes into making The Olive Press unique…
- Exclusive reporting on a regional and national level
- In-depth features from our network of correspondents
- Regular campaigns on issues including the environment, nature and animals
- Resources for learning Spanish and integrating into the culture in La Cultura
- Regular food and drink articles with recipes and restaurant reviews
- Business profile section, expert legal, financial and property advice columns.
- A comprehensive listings and events calendar
- Dedicated home, travel, sport and property sections
- The ALL ABOUT series spotlighting various towns and areas around the region
- Extensive classified advertising section.