The Gibraltar Olive Press responds to the need for a proper hard-hitting medium to represent and serve the vibrant community of Gibraltar. The Gibraltar Olive Press supplies the latest news, as well as cultural matters and artistic events. Launched in September 2015, it is Gibraltar’s only newspaper written by real investigative journalists,
professional food, travel and art writers and with contributions from many of the Iberian region’s
top writers. Part of the Olive Press group of newspapers, it has grown from strength to strength, and the
fortnightly paper’s distribution is around 20,000 copies a month and covers the Rock as well as
nearby La Linea, San Roque and Sotogrande. It has its own website www.gibraltarolivepress.com
Content that goes into making The Gibraltar Olive Press unique…
- Exclusive investigations and reporting on both a regional and national level.
- In-depth features from our network of correspondents.
- Regular campaigns on issues including the environment, nature and animals.
- Resources for learning Spanish and integrating into the culture in La Cultura.
- Regular food and drink articles with recipes and restaurant reviews.
- Business profile section, expert legal, financial and property advice columns.
- A comprehensive listings and events calendar.
- Dedicated home and garden, travel, sport and property sections.
- The ALL ABOUT series spotlighting various towns and areas around the region.
- Extensive classified advertising section.